The Lenovo® EMC® Acronis Backup Appliance, packs ultra-fast storage and data protection with included backup software by Acronis for automatic and continuous data backup for your Server, NAS and up-to three Windows PCs. The Lenovo EMC Acronis Backup Appliance is also a full featured network storage, sharing and data protection system. The complete backup protection is provided by 3 software components: 1) Acronis Backup & Recovery (ABR) 11.5 OEM Server protects one Windows and one Linux server with state-of-the-art imaging technology, creating a disk-image backup containing Server Operating System, applications and data, to the NAS; 2) Acronis Backup & Recovery (ABR) for Lenovo EMC NAS provides image backup of the NAS to a secondary network storage target; 3) Acronis True Image Lite 2013 provides automated data protection for three (3) Windows PCs (additional PC client licenses are sold separately, by Acronis). For an even more complete data protection solution, the Lenovo EMC Acronis Backup Appliance also integrates McAfee® VirusScan® Enterprise providing real-time, on-access and automatic anti-Virus scanning and cleaning.
- Server-To-NAS backup with Acronis Backup & Recovery (ABR) 11.5 OEM Server
- NAS-To-NAS backup with Acronis Backup & Recovery for Lenovo EMC NAS
- PC-to-NAS backup with Acronis True Image Lite 2013
- Active Snapshot backup (.VSS & .VDS provider)
- Built-in McAfee VirusScan Enterprise
- Intel® CPU
- Dual (or greater) GbE NICs
POWERFUL BACKUP FUNCTIONALITY
Complete backup protection throughout your small business network with Acronis ABR 11.5 Server and NAS application. Acronis delivers automatic and continuous backup protection for your Windows or Linux Server and NAS. Click here to learn more.
The solution includes 1 license for Acronis Backup & Recovery (ABR) 11.5 OEM Server for Windows® and 1 license for ABR 11.5 for Linux Server
- ABR 11.5 OEM Runs resident on Server or PC Workstation
- Includes: Full volume backup, Incremental, Differential, Scheduled, Disks/Partitioning/Cloning, Encryption, Password Protected, Validated backup
- Restore at file-level
- Language support: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish
The solution includes 1 NAS license for Acronis Backup & Recovery for Lenovo EMC NAS
- Runs resident on px NAS
- Installation and setup requires a PC with included Acronis Management Console software
- Includes: Full volume backup, Incremental, Scheduled backup
- Restore at file-level
- Language support: Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian and Spanish
The solution includes 3 licenses of Acronis True Image Lite 2013 for Windows PCs; additional licenses are available from Acronis (additional charges apply).
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 8
- Includes: Nonstop (continuous) backup, Online backup option (to Acronis Cloud, additional charges apply), Incremental (File Level)
- Language Support: Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian and Spanish
Point-In-Time backup of a complete volume image including Active Snap capability. Also uses .VSS and .VDS for compatibility with Windows & VMware hosts.
ideal solution to leverage cloud storage solutions for protecting vital data; files and folders can be easily backed up directly to the following cloud types:
- LenovoEMC Personal Cloud: Synchronize data between two or more devices connected on your Personal Cloud, by automatically replicating data from your primary NAS (using rSync) to a second location device (for instance another NAS), without incurring monthly storage fees
- EMC Atmos Cloud Connector (hybrid public/private Cloud technology): The Atmos Connector software lets a user backup and share data using Lenovo network storage devices as the source and Atmos cloud technology as the target.
- Public Cloud Backup: Use one of the integrated 3rd party cloud-based storage services such as Amazon S3 and Mozy™ (MozyPro or MozyConnect) to replicate data from your NAS to your public cloud account.
Deduplicating Backup with EMC Avamar
With EMC Avamar client support, existing Avamar Server customers have the industry's first storage product that natively supports EMC's industry-leading Avamar sub-file deduplication for remote office/branch office (RoBo) backup.
Lenovo network storage products are identified as compatible disk targets for Symantec® Backup Exec™ software.
Data Replication / Device to Device Data Copy Jobs
- Easily copy files to and from attached USB drives or any network share – including LenovoEMC Personal Cloud locations – using the secure rsync or CIFS protocol.
- Define your Copy Job to copy/synchronize files to and from connected drives and/or any other shared storage on your network.
- Schedule jobs to run on a predetermined schedule
Apple® Time Machine™ Backup
Compatible backup target
OTHER PROTECTION FEATURES
Provides built-in, real-time on-access and automatic anti-Virus scanning and cleaning using the embedded McAfee® VirusScan® Enterprise.
Configuration Backup and Restore
Allows you to back up and restore system configuration information. Backing up a configuration saves various system properties, including users, groups, device identification, and share names and permissions.
Consolidated resource on space utilization, device information, and status. In addition, you can manage controls such as device restart from here.
SMART Hard Drive Monitor
Continually monitors and reports on the health of all drives in the Lenovo network storage device.
Email alerts and Event Logging provide up-to-the-minute updates on the status of your device even when you are away from your computer. SNMP agent monitoring helps administrators centrally manage the px2-300d.
LenovoEMC Link iOS & Android application
LenovoEMC Link gives you a direct access to your NAS via your iOS or Android device. You have the ability to upload, download, browse and copy content on your network storage devices using LenovoEMC Link mobile app. (download app from iTunes or Google Store).
Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Support
Allows for unattended system shutdown via the USB port to prevent data loss in case of power failure.
Third party applications such as the Milestone® Arcus™ Video Surveillance Management software can be installed using the embedded application manager.
3 year limited warranty
The Lenovo EMC Network Storage has received the following certifications:
- Windows® Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012
- VMware vSphere ESX 5.1 iSCSI and NAS
- XenServer™ 5.5, 5.6 (w/ MPIO), iSCSI & NFS
- Lenovo EMC Network Storage System
- Ethernet cable
- Power supply
- Printed Quick Start Guide
- Printed Acronis Backup Quick Start Guide with True Image Lite 2013 PC stub licenses
- Printed Acronis Server & NAS Backup software Installation Guide
Lenovo EMC Storage Manager client software and user help documentation is available via download. Acronis ABR and True Image software available via download.
- Setup of ABR 11.5 OEM for Server, and Acronis Backup & Recovery for Lenovo EMC NAS requires a Windows PC running Microsoft® Windows® (XP / Vista / 7 / 8), using Acronis Management Console software (included as a free download from Acronis)
- Available 10/100/1000 Mbps network Ethernet port (required).
- Internet Explorer 7, Firefox® 3.x, Chrome 9, Safari 4 or later browser.
- Personal Cloud and remote access specific requirements:
- Internet connection
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP™) compatible router, or administrative rights to port forward.
- Recommended minimum sustained connection speeds for a good Personal Cloud experience.
- Download: 2.5 Mbit/s
- Upload: 500Kbit/s
- Personal Cloud is not compatible with Active Directory
- Personal Cloud is not compatible with XP 64 bit
Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (all versions -exclusive of XP 64 bit for Personal Cloud)
Mac OS X 10.6 – 10.8
Redhat Enterprise 6, Ubuntu 11, OpenSUSE 11.4, Other compatible Linux versions